Pascal- man down!

Or Pascal Repair Wizard!

1 Like

Speedy recovery Pascal!

1 Like

To good health and fast healing Pascal!

And remember to take notes while on the “creative juice”, you might just discover the next big Rhino thing!

3 Likes

Hi Pascal,

very good recovery wishes from Munich, we miss you.

Michael

1 Like

GWS Pascal. We need you!

1 Like

‘RestorePascal’ Would this be a .ini file and just where would it be saved? I would look first in Local/Low/AppData…

Seriously, enjoy the painkillers but get back in the saddle soon Pascal!

This image might help you prevent such mishaps in the future. The ponytail braid is optional!

1 Like

Hey Pascal,

i hope you´ll be back soon over here and wish you the best recovery available! btw. did you wear a helmet when this happened ?

c.

1 Like

Hi Clement- yes, I always wear a helmet (when riding…) In this case it was, remarkably, undamaged! Injuries are to collar bone (more serious) and lung (slight), Head unaffected…=).

thanks, Pascal

that is not quite the spin I’d put on it, to be honest, but still, it would be much worse without!

-Pascal

Didn’t @stevebaer ding himself up a while ago on his bike, clavicle as well if I recall correctly? You Seattleites and your “healthy” living :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nah, I stay away from bikes when possible. That was probably Greg. I have plenty of other ways to hurt myself.

Wim, my bike is definitely a bad object at the moment- disjoint, you might say.

-Pascal

2 Likes

Ouch ! Hope this is going well soon Pascal. Please always wear your suit when going for a ride. Alternatively, in high traffic areas, when you´re not using the bike wear the other one ! :wink:

c.

Greg and Bob have both done their collar bones - it’s a cycling favorite.

-Pascal

Get well soon, @pascal and thank you for your contribution on this forum.

1 Like

Get well soon @pascal, I hope the scars are worthy.

Road or MTB?

1 Like

get well soon @pascal , here is a cute cat pic to keep u company

1 Like

Oh my, @pascal!!! Get well soon and take care! As a fellow cyclist - who has also been eating tarmac on more than one occasion - I send you positive and healing thoughts from Denmark! Hopefully you had your helmet on, so that that invaluable brain of yours is all good… and hopefully the frame around the brain will heal itself ASAP!

-Jakob

1 Like

Hope you have a speedy recovery :smile:

1 Like

Get well soon!

1 Like