Is the Dell T3500 a good system to run Rhino?

Hello,
I’m currently a student and am studying CAD design. I’m looking to get a PC as I have a Mac and the developing version is crashing whenever I do any work. My school offers a computer recycling program in which they refurbish lightly used computers and resell them to students for a much lower price with a service guarantee. I am currently looking at the Dell T3500 Workstation. Here are the specs from Dell’s website:

Chipset
Intel® X58 chipset
Graphics Card
Support for 2 PCI Express x16 Gen 2 graphics cards up to 150 watts (total) including:

High End 3D:
NVIDIA Quadro® 5000
NVIDIA Quadro 4000

Mid-range 3D:
AMD FirePro V7900
AMD FirePro V5900
NVIDIA Quadro® 2000

Entry 3D:
ATI FirePro™ V4800
NVIDIA Quadro® 600

Professional 2D:
NVIDIA Quadro® NVS 420 quad monitor card
NVIDIA Quadro® NVS 295
ATI FireMV™ V2260

All graphics cards support dual monitor configurations.
Drive Controllers
The T3500 uses an integrated SATA 3.0Gb/s host controller (part of the Intel chipset) and supports host based RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, an optional PCI-e SAS 6/ir controller supports SAS drives with host based RAID 0 or 1.

Single RAID 0 GPT DATA volumes greater than 2TB are available as factory installed option with the integrated controller under Windows XP64, Windows Vista 32Bit/64Bit operating systems.
Chipset
Intel® X58 chipset
Graphics Card
Support for 2 PCI Express x16 Gen 2 graphics cards up to 150 watts (total) including:

High End 3D:
NVIDIA Quadro® 5000
NVIDIA Quadro 4000

Mid-range 3D:
AMD FirePro V7900
AMD FirePro V5900
NVIDIA Quadro® 2000

Entry 3D:
ATI FirePro™ V4800
NVIDIA Quadro® 600

Professional 2D:
NVIDIA Quadro® NVS 420 quad monitor card
NVIDIA Quadro® NVS 295
ATI FireMV™ V2260

All graphics cards support dual monitor configurations.
Drive Controllers
The T3500 uses an integrated SATA 3.0Gb/s host controller (part of the Intel chipset) and supports host based RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, an optional PCI-e SAS 6/ir controller supports SAS drives with host based RAID 0 or 1.

Single RAID 0 GPT DATA volumes greater than 2TB are available as factory installed option with the integrated controller under Windows XP64, Windows Vista 32Bit/64Bit operating systems.

'http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/precision-t3500/pd

I am not sure what graphics card is installed in the one that my school is selling, but I am fine with installing my own if it is not suitable to Rhino.

Thank you for any advice, it is greatly appreciated!

Got 5 of them a few years ago. Each is still going strong.

We have dozens of these machines running Rhino. Stick with an Nvidia graphics card IMHO.

Indeed. I got Quadro 600s and they do everything we’ve needed them to.