Insert/scale ticks in all instances of blocks

When doing operations on ticks, e.g. BongoScaleKeyFrames, I’d like to have the option to do the same operation in all blocks at once, to keep blocks synchronized with the other non block items.

edit: Blocks are synchronized when there is only one instance by block.
If there is two instances, only one is automatically modified.

Hi Alan,

edit: Blocks are synchronized when there is only one instance by block.
If there is two instances, only one is automatically modified.

What do you mean by this?

.Currently Bongo does not stick the data to the definition. It sticks it to the references and therefore modifying has to happen on each reference. Updating the definition will not work.

example file sent by mail

Alan,

Oh, you’re talking about the Animate Inside Blocks -feature. We thought you’re talking about animated blocks.

Animate inside blocks is only added to Bongo 2.0 so that users that used this feature in Bongo 1.0 can continue with their workflow. This means that it only supports the same features as it did in Bongo 1.0 and in Bongo 1.0 you can’t edit the keyframes on the animation inside the block.

If I understand well, Animate Inside Blocks is only kept for compatibility with Bongo 1 and it will no more evolve with Bongo. The incomplete feature I have pointed out (Insert tick, BongoScaleKeys… don’t apply to items inside blocks) will not be modified.