Help! Problem with naked edges

Hi! could someone help me with this… I’m trying to make a filet (.1 or .2) in this angle but when I do it, I always get naked edges, why? I hope someone could take 5 minutes ti help me. Regards!Angle.3dm (229.2 KB)

Unfortunately this is a great example, from what I see, of what Rhino’s edge fillter does not like. It would be happier if the existing fillets at the corners were either more extremely not tangent, or actually tangent:

Fixing it is tedious- you make a surface fillet between the curved surfaces, Untrim it then trim it again with the edges that are naked at the fillet ends.

http://screencast.com/t/ffhqdEDgA

-Pascal

Thank you very much for your help!! you’re so kind! I understood very well whatI need to do… burt what happen when you have 80, 100, 100 naked edges?! is there a kind of plug-in to correct automatically?? Thank yo again and regards!

Hi Edgar- this is really a sort of perfect storm of difficulty in a simple case - if you can make the edges tangent as in my example file, it will help a lot- but I’ll check with the developer- making this object is just much too hard.

Angle_pg.3dm (215.7 KB)

-Pascal