Draw at angles other than 90 increments?

Hi,
I wish to be able to hold down shift key and draw a line out at angles of 45 degrees, or when drawing a leader arrow , again have its first line from arrow head draw at 45 degrees rather than just horiz or vert.

to be able to alter such draw increments to e.g. 10 degree steps would also prove useful at times.

How is this done ?

Steve

Set the Ortho angle in Options to do exactly that.
I think you would be well served to browse through the User’s Guide. It has these sort of basic interface and control details plus a lot more.

Good luck

Use the OrthoAngle command - this command is nestable so you can change it on the fly as needed.

-Pascal

1 Like

Hi, Thanks.
John…You wouldnt believe how desperate I am to fix this new PC and start again on page 1, I thought 3 weeks of prog installs then operational, Msoft updates have messed it up and I need to revert to a clone made mid Nov before it started acting up, then reinstall the progs all over again put on since then., Instead of training I am up to my eyes in the second half of my big task and see no chance to get at the training, which I am longing to do and wanted to do before continuing.

So I dig faster at the foot of the sand dune, !..but I need to do that training before this job. Even basic stuff, interface etc, I knew V4 but V5 has more to learn. having the layers bug keep moving the layers around and having to reassign them to where they were created is not helping my time though.

Cheers Pascal, sets the angle, Ortho tab toggles, F8 also a way at it.

Steve

HaHaHa, keep digging Steve, the top will eventually reach you…

Hi ,
someone came along and dumped another sand dune onto the existing one.

PC dead. 11 days later and 12 hrs of engineers time, to be paid for, we find a top class memory stick has an error, also the drive bay caddy interface had an error. all I did was try to fix a fan issue on the GTX970 with vbios update, as that card has known issues now globally. PC went from functional to SSD HD not being useable and unable to load even win7 back on.

Training time is now zero+ as I have 11 days to catch up on.

Steve