Can you undo Make 2D

I used Make 2D and now all my surfaces are gone :frowning: Is there a way to undo this command?

Hi Christine - Make3d should not do anything to your surfaces, it just creates new curves (Drawing) from them. The curves may not be near the surfaces, so Zoom Extents to see everythingā€¦ ?

-Pascal

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your fast response. Is there maybe a bug or something else that happened? The file is totally messed up now. I used to have a total rendered view of a bag. The body of the bag was a surface on the layer ā€œmolded leather.ā€ (The parents are in purple there so thats where it would be and its not a view issue). Iā€™ve attached 2 screenshots now with that layer hidden and on. Turning the light on and off slightly changes the shading on the strap, which is odd. But I canā€™t get that surface back or any of the other surfaces.

Best
Christine

[Uploadingā€¦]

Iā€™ve had some commands change my viewport setting from shaded to wireframe after the command runs. Could that be what is happening here?

Regardless, Iā€™ll try to look out for that behavior and report it in the bug thread.

OK, thanks. I played around with the views beforehand and it didnā€™t seem to help. Thank God for Time Machine. I just went backwards and grabbed the file before I ran the command.

That black box around everything in the screenshot is a mystery to me, too. It all the sudden showed up in all my files. I quit and restarted Rhino and that made it go away.

Thanks again!